WATERPROOF OUTDOOR ENCLOSURE
- Manufactured to endure inclement outdoor environments, this two-port housing offers base knock-outs with rubber grommet, a hidden hinge and pre-moulded extended legs.
- Designed for surface/wall-mount applications, its entry port accepts up to 2.5cm diameter cable bundles.
- Removable rubber grommet in the entry/exit port makes servicing faster and easier.
- Add a cable gland by drilling a hole through the grommet.
- An “F” termination is included for an optional security locking connector (sold separately).
- Mount with wood-screws or bolts: Partial-holes for screws or bolts.
- Material: UV stabilized, flame retardant PVC (capable of withstanding high-impact) or economical polypropylene (hard, tough plastic)
- Standard Colour: Grey
- Inside Dimensions: 17.8 x 14.0 x 7.8cm
- Weight: 375g
- UL listed
- Save up to 40% over metal alternatives with high impact and flame retardant engineered PVC or optional high temperature polycarbonate
- Increase customization with an internal mounting hole pattern that maximizes flexibility of equipment placement within the box.
- Allow 24/7 secure access by a service technician with the available override or F81 locking mechanism.
- 180 degree hinged lid and dual snap locks provides installers with easy and open access for installation and repair.
- To waterproof any cable connections that might be exposed to the elements: Use silicone grease: Flood the cable connections (Power, Ethernet, coax cables) with silicone grease to waterproof them.
* minor assembly required