Return of goods to Comset will denote acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
Return Authorisation numbers are valid for seven (7) days from date of issue.
A) RETURNED FOR WARRANTY
1. All goods returned to Comset must be accompanied by a Warranty Return Authorisation Number. Goods delivered to Comset without an RA will not be attended to.
2.Cost of returning goods to Comset under warranty is the sender’s responsibility.
3. Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will void warranty.
4. Goods returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced at Comset’s discretion.
5. Whilst Comset will endeavour to return warranted goods to sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
6. A copy of original invoice must also accompany warranty returns.
7. All products carry a 12-month warranty period from date of invoice except as otherwise indicated or advertised.
8. Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + 10% GST per item.
B) RETURNED FOR CREDIT
1. All credit requests must be made in writing to your Sales Account Manager.
2. Credit will be issued at Comset’s discretion and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
3. Goods may be considered as eligible for credit return provided that ALL of the following criteria are met: –
- A Credit Return Authorisation Number is obtained prior to sending the returned goods, and
- The goods are returned unopened, undamaged and in original packaging, and as such must not have additional price, warranty, freight and or any other stickers & tags attached, and
- The returned goods are received by Comset within 7 days of receipt of goods.
4. If returned goods are deemed by Comset NOT to be in a re-saleable condition, credit will be denied and it will be the sender’s responsibility to arrange collection of goods.
5. All Freight charges will be paid by the client, unless otherwise agreed by Comset.