- 4G/4GX Modem Router with 4 Ethernet Ports and WiFi
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- LTE Advanced CAT6 with 300Mbps Download Speeds
- Automatic failover between Starlink/NBN and 4G LTE
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks
The Comset CM820Q-6 is a 4G/4GX LTE Cat 6 Industrial WiFi Router built on the latest OpenWrt Linux operating system. It is a robust and versatile networking solution designed for industrial and remote applications. This advanced router combines high-speed 4G LTE-A connectivity, Category 6 support, SMS control capabilities, and automatic failover between Starlink/NBN and 4G LTE networks, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity in critical environments.
The Comset CM820Q-6 4G LTE Cat 6 Industrial Router with SMS Control and Automatic Failover is an ideal solution for industries and applications where reliable and high-speed connectivity is crucial. Whether in remote locations or critical infrastructure, this router ensures that your network stays online and responsive, minimising downtime and optimising productivity.
Click here to find your nearest 3G/4G/5G Cell Tower.
Click here to find Telstra’s 4G and 5G coverage in your area.
Click here to find Optus’ 4G and 5G coverage in your area.
1. How to insert your SIM card in the Comset CM685 or CM820 3G/4G Router
2. How to configure VPN IPSEC on a Comset CM685V-W or CM820V-W 3G/4G/4GX router using DynDNS
3. How to configure Port Forwarding using DynDNS on a Comset CM685V-W or CM820V-W 3G/4G/4GX Router
4. How to configure Backup Redundancy on a Comset CM685V-W or CM820V-W 3G/4G/4GX Router
5. How to configure the SMS Command on a Comset CM685V-W or CM820V-W 3G/4G/4GX Router
6. How to configure IP Pass-through on the Comset CM685V and CM820V 3G/4G/4GX Router
7. How to configure Web Filtering on the Comset CM685V and CM820V 4G Routers
8. How to change a WAN port into a LAN and a LAN port into a WAN
9. How to configure VPN PPTP Server on the Comset CM685V, CM820V and CM950W Routers.
10. How to configure VPN L2TP over IPSec on the Comset CM685V, CM820V and CM950W Routers.
11. How to configure port forwarding on the Comset CM685V, CM820V and CM950W Routers
12. How to configure Whitelist and restrict remote access to pre-defined IP addresses on the CM685V, CM820V and CM950W Routers.