- 3G + 4G + 4GX Modem Router
- Band B28 700 MHz (Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus)
- LTE CAT4 with 150Mbps Download Speeds
- Dual SIM card for backup redundancy
- Wireless N300
- DIN rail mount
- Now fully operational on telstra.corp APN
3G/4G/4GX WiFi Router with Dual SIM (CM210Q-W)
The Comset CM210Q-W is an industrial grade 3G/4G/4GX LTE WiFi Modem Router with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps. It is one of the few routers on the Australian market that support band B28 (700MHz)*.The Comset CM210Q-W is designed to suit Australian conditions. It supports the latest LTE CAT4 technology that performs fast and reliable data communication. It enables users to quickly create a secure and fast wireless network. It features built-in WiFi N300 with speeds of up to 300 Mbps, dual SIM card slots for backup redundancy, two Ethernet LAN ports or one LAN port and one WAN port for fixed internet connection, as well as a GPIO with two digital input and one digital output. Other features include VPN IPSEC, L2TP, Open VPN, PPTP (Client and Server) to establish a secure and reliable connection over the 3G/4G network.
The durable and rugged design makes the CM210Q-W the router of choice for remote harsh environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make it suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, transportation, marine, health, mining and environmental monitoring.
* When it comes to mobile reception, low-frequencies are the Holy Grail. The B28 (700MHz) low-frequency radio bandwidth, also known as Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus, can reach much longer distances than high-frequency bands and is better at penetrating solid obstacles like buildings, giving you much better indoor reception.
Click here to find your nearest 3G/4G Cellular Tower.
Click here for information about the Remote Management Software.
- Supports Band B28 (700MHz)
- Built-in 4G LTE-A CAT 4 industrial cellular module
- LTE FDD B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28
- LTE TDD B40
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
- Dual SIM card slots
- Auto-dial feature, keep system stable
- WDT watchdog, multi-link detection
- Always online. Reboots automatically if disconnected to ensure continuous connection
- Bandwidth limiter to limit Download and Upload speeds
- Supports DNS proxy and Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- 1 x LAN RJ45 port + 1 x LAN/WAN RJ45 port + 1 x RS232 Console Port
- Rapid service deployment applications
- VPN (OpenVPN, IPSEC, L2TP, GRE, PPTP Client and Server)
- TCP/IP protocol stack, Telnet, SSH, HTTP, PPP, PPPoE, network protocol
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps
- WiFi can be used as WiFi client
- Virtual data and private network (APN/VPDN)
- On-demand dialling, including time on/off-line
- Serial RS232 to TCP/IP
- Two digital Input and one digital Output
- DIN-rail mounting for industrial applications (DIN-rail bracket included)
- MIMO cellular antennas (2) and MIMO WiFi antennas (2) included
- Shock and vibration resistant
- CM210Q-W User Guide
- How to configure Digital Input Output on the Comset CM210Q-W
- How to configure IP Pass-through on the Comset CM210Q-W
- How to configure VPN IPSec on the Comset CM210Q-W
- How to configure Port Forwarding on the Comset CM210Q-W
- How to configure Serial TCP Server Client on the CM210Q-W
- CM210Q-W datasheet
1. How to insert your SIM card in the Comset CM210Q-W Dual SIM 3G/4G/4GX Router
2. How to configure WiFi on the Comset CM210Q-W, CM510Q-W and CM550W Routers.
3. How to configure VPN IPSec on the Comset CM210Q-W, CM510Q-W and CM550W Routers.