Terms & Conditions
- For existing clients that do not have a trading account with Comset, all orders exceeding $1,500 must be paid by cleared funds. Please note that we accept MasterCard or Visa.
- Clients that have traded with Comset for a minimum of 3 months and have spent a minimum of $3,000 in this period, are eligible to apply for credit facilities.
- Credit facilities are available to clients who have had their application for credit approved. Please contact your account manager for an application form.
- Comset reserves the right to review the credit terms when deemed necessary.
- Legal and equitable title in all goods and all materials supplied by Comset does not pass to the client until all moneys owing by the client have been paid.
- Due to the fluctuating Australian Dollar, quotes are subject to change without notice
- All transactions are FOB, Ex-Comset warehouse.
- Claims for shortages, damages and invoice discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of goods. Please email email@example.com
- All deliveries must be signed for, so proof of delivery can be obtained. Comset takes no responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties/locations.
- Legal and equitable title in all goods and all materials supplied by Comset does not pass to the client until all moneys owing by the Client have been paid.
Return of goods to Comset will denote acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
Return Authorisation numbers are valid for seven (7) days from date of issue.
A) RETURNED FOR WARRANTY
- All goods returned to Comset must be accompanied by a Warranty Return Authorisation Number. Goods delivered to Comset without an RA will not be attended to.
- Cost of returning goods to Comset under warranty is the sender’s responsibility.
- Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will void warranty.
- Goods returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced at Comset’s discretion.
- Whilst Comset will endeavour to return warranted goods to sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
- A copy of original invoice must also accompany warranty returns.
- All products carry a 12-month warranty period from date of invoice except as otherwise indicated or advertised.
- Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + 10% GST per item.
B) RETURNED FOR CREDIT
- All credit requests must be made in writing to your Sales Account Manager.
- Credit will be issued at Comset’s discretion and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
Goods may be considered as eligible for credit return provided that ALL of the following criteria are met: -
- A Credit Return Authorisation Number is obtained prior to sending the returned goods, and
- The goods are returned unopened, undamaged and in original packaging, and as such must not have additional price, warranty, freight and or any other stickers & tags attached, and
- The returned goods are received by Comset within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- If returned goods are deemed by Comset NOT to be in a re-saleable condition, credit will be denied and it will be the sender’s responsibility to arrange collection of goods.
- Unless Comset have mis-shipped products, freight charges will be paid by the client.
- All Freight charges will be paid by the client, unless otherwise agreed by Comset.
Limit of Liability
- These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provisions of any Commonwealth, State or territorial law which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, costs, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the acquisition, delivery, re-supply, retaking of possession, installation or use of the goods or any loss, costs, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents or any other cause whatsoever.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by the Company as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without but without any liability or responsibility on the part of the company.
The liability of the company for a breach of any term, condition or warranty shall be limited to one of the following:-
- the replacement of the products or the supply of the Relevant products, or
- the repair of the products
- The Applicant is liable for all and any costs and expenses incurred by the Company, including legal costs and the costs of any mercantile or collection agent engaged by the Company to protect, recover or enforce any of the Company’s rights under this agreement.
E&OE - Errors and Omissions Excepted
All care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within.